Today it's already 1 year since i've been working at Ngee Ann... Working there i do learnt quite a lot of things, more exposures, experience certain things....Actually only intended to work here only for few months... but the time just pass day by day... Initially my plan is to save up to take up a course... But somehow there's still uncertainity. Still confused of what should i do next.... This have been bothering me all along... There are so many factors that need to be considered..Is that why i kept on holding back? Or was it just an excuse... Overall I'm happy and satisfied with most of the things around me, i'm fortunate to have many nice people around who cares and loves me... Most of the time i've got what i like...Even when i met difficulties, things can be solved and go smooth. It was only this thought "What should i do next" that's bothering me since quite long....I'm too concentrated on choosing what i like to do, i wanted to get out of my comfort zone....This can be a tough decision...How i wish i'm not so indecisive.........Or should i continue to "zou yi bu kan yi bu".....I doubt so.....
Met Chong and Xue Ping yesterday, happy to see them=) Yesteday slept at 2.30am... This morning, i have to force myself to wake up early in the morning for work...Torturous...-_- I'm so tired! I chose to wear a bright yellow top to work today in order to make myself look not-so-tired (It do works a bit for me=p) I want to sleep early today!... Hope can...I always have got this intension, but i'm too awake at night... Not feeling well these few days. Argh...NO worries... Smilez=D The best medicine.........
Met Chong and Xue Ping yesterday, happy to see them=) Yesteday slept at 2.30am... This morning, i have to force myself to wake up early in the morning for work...Torturous...-_- I'm so tired! I chose to wear a bright yellow top to work today in order to make myself look not-so-tired (It do works a bit for me=p) I want to sleep early today!... Hope can...I always have got this intension, but i'm too awake at night... Not feeling well these few days. Argh...NO worries... Smilez=D The best medicine.........




No comments:
Post a Comment