Lazy to blog all these while...
Wednesday evening sis came over with her lappy to Bishan and we slacked at coffeebean...
Always love the ambience and mood at cafe..I find it relaxing. The feeling is even better knowing that it's off day the next day..
Yesterday was pubic holiday... went out with dear to have dinner and shop around..
Intended to watch movie.. But nothing interesting...
We've been spending quite a lot recently.. On food.. outings...
He tend to spend more on computer gargets and games, me more on clothes and my favourite collection, Anna Sui cosmetics...=P
Yay! I've got the christmas edition makeup kit i'm eyeing for..sooo Happy!!!!=D
Wednesday evening sis came over with her lappy to Bishan and we slacked at coffeebean...
Always love the ambience and mood at cafe..I find it relaxing. The feeling is even better knowing that it's off day the next day..
Yesterday was pubic holiday... went out with dear to have dinner and shop around..
Intended to watch movie.. But nothing interesting...
We've been spending quite a lot recently.. On food.. outings...
He tend to spend more on computer gargets and games, me more on clothes and my favourite collection, Anna Sui cosmetics...=P
Yay! I've got the christmas edition makeup kit i'm eyeing for..sooo Happy!!!!=D
This body lotion is very refreshing, non-greasy..with beautiful scent♥
GIFTS
Previewed some songs from Jay Chou's new album, i like most of the songs. The music for some songs is adapted from the secret soundtrack...When i play the songs, dear nod his head and say he want to buy the album...Hmmm... think worth it la..
So far I like: 甜甜的, 我不配, 蒲公英的约定, 彩虹.
I'm craving for K box again..=))))))



