Sunday, September 21, 2008

♫Sa-tur-day~

I had a hair cut! actually trim it only..in fact my hair looks a lil' longer after shaping it...More layers more steps more movements much lighter and thinner ..I simply love the more defined ends which looks more texturised...and i can make my hair 'pong' easier XD
I love my new hairstyle♥

Some pictures taken during the weekend..


Had pasta for dinner.. After that we head to Haagen-Dazs for dessert...Don't know why after eating the desserts somehow both of us have the same feeling of drowsiness...it's not that kind of sleepy feeling after meal..it's really DROWSY~with a little headache...This is the first time we had this feeling after eating their ice cream...I was wondering is sleeping pill added as one of their ingredient in their ice cream...-_- That kind of feeling sucks.. Am i overweight for 熊熊?! =P
After watching Epic movie sometime back..i told myself not to watch such movie again..

but end up we still watched this..........:p

As usual lame...but i find it a lot better than the epic movie...at least this, there is a storyline whereby they're escaping from disaster at the city and there's mission to complete, there's also a little love story...in between different funny characters pops up.. though short but some scene is quite funny...it does makes the audiences laugh..Maybe not all will like..but i do find it entertaining la..I will rate it 5.5/10

No comments: